Remote control software for Canon cameras
DSLR Assistant 2.5 is available
October 2, 2016
KAAsoft is pleased to announce the release of version 2.5 of DSLR Assistant.
New in DSLR Assistant 2.5
- Added support for the following cameras: EOS 5DS, EOS 80D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 1300D.
- Added ability to record native video on EOS 5D Mark II or later.
- Added support for sorting files by name or extension.
- More flexible file naming using tokens based on camera settings(e.g. ISO, shutter speed, aperture).
- Added option to download only jpeg files when shooting ‘raw+jpg’.
- Bug fixes.
Many thanks to those who contributed ideas and helped track down the bugs!
Overview of DSLR Assistant 2.5 functionality can be found here.
This upgrade is free to existing customers of DSLR Assistant 2.x and is now available for download.
Easy to use and really useful in a remote location, allowing immediate feedback to the client and myself, giving endless possibilities for instant changes to perfect the final image. What have I done without it! Easily worth the purchase price.
After using DSLR Assistant I was able to streamline my photography work load by 100%. Trouble shooting photography issues on the fly makes my job as a photographer extremely efficient. I highly recommend DLSR Assistant to any and all photographer who want to make an impression with their photography.
Compared to similar products. DSLR Assistant has similar but more robust UI. Overall, less techy and very simple to operate. Big win on this product.
Jack - Atlanta, GA