Remote control software for Canon cameras
Software products: DSLR Assistant
DSLR Assistant is a software product designed to remotelly control Canon cameras using a computer running a Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7(Lion) or Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion). It allows you to capture images from Canon camera remotely and transfer them to your Mac. DSLR Assistant product is an indispensable assistant of any photographer. With application's help tethered shooting using a Mac as easy as with the camera itself.
- Ability to set virtually all camera shooting parameters
- The automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard disk while shooting
- View high-quality image previews
- Interval shooting for time-lapse photography
- Automated shooting at different focus distances for macro photography
- Exposure bracketing
- LiveView mode supported
- Instantly revise the quality of your images and make corrections
- Intuitive interface and wide function capabilities for quick and efficient work
- Save time, save money, enhance image quality
These strong points make DSLR Assistant an indispensable and reliable tool for professional and amateur photographers who need to remotely capture pictures using Canon cameras.
Easy to use and really useful in a remote location, allowing immediate feedback to the client and myself, giving endless possibilities for instant changes to perfect the final image. What have I done without it! Easily worth the purchase price.
After using DSLR Assistant I was able to streamline my photography work load by 100%. Trouble shooting photography issues on the fly makes my job as a photographer extremely efficient. I highly recommend DLSR Assistant to any and all photographer who want to make an impression with their photography.
Compared to similar products. DSLR Assistant has similar but more robust UI. Overall, less techy and very simple to operate. Big win on this product.
Jack - Atlanta, GA